E1: 41B: Freight Charges Gets Deleted after Load Confirm for Bulk Item When Re-rating Load
(Doc ID 2393361.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load confirm performed for bulk item with ambient volume less than actuals and re-rate the load charges using P4945 causing shipments charges deletion from F4945 table.
A. Enabled the flag in load type constants (P49003) for the load type 'CI' -> enable "Load Confirm Actuals" (LT03) flag and "Adjust Sales Lines" (LT04) flag -> enabled as this option specifically used for bulks.
B. Shipment Consolidation -> No consolidation enabled (P49002)
1. Create two sales orders with 2 different "ship to" and single carrier using bulk items.
2. Build load for above 2 sales orders.
3. Approve the load.
4. Load confirm with quantity less than the actual quantity.
5. Rating status flag (RATR) in F4941 changed to '1'.
6. Navigate to "load charges" (form exit) from P4960 application and click on "Rate Shipment/Load" (Form exit) in the load charges form.
7. System deleting freight charges from grid and from F4945 table as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document