E1: 07: Update to Requested Leave Time (P07620) Defaults 8 Hours Leave Duration
(Doc ID 2394731.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an additional row within Requested Leave Time (P07620) the leave duration is defaulting to 8 hours instead of using the standard hours per day from the employee master.
1. Employee and Leave groups are not being used and employee is not within Employee List Group Members (F186202).
2. Set Company Options (P05001C) to 7.5 for Hours per day
3. Verify employee for this company has Basic Compensation (P0801CMP) of 7.5
4. Enter Leave Request (P07620) for dates within Leave Planning calendar. Note header correctly states Hours Per day. Click Next.
5. Requested Leave Time grid has 7.5 hours for leave duration. Submit.
6. Update Leave Request (P07620) and add an additional day and click down to the next grid row. Note that application incorrectly defaults in 8 hours for leave duration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document