E1: Print: Print Copies Are Incorrect On AS400 After Upgrade To 9.2. All UBEs Are Affected. Ex: Print Request For 2 Copies Prints 4 Copies
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading E1 from 9.0 (Tools Release: 22.214.171.124) to 9.2 (Tools Release: 126.96.36.199 ), users are facing issues with printing the PDF outputs. A request for 2 copies prints 4, 3 copies prints 9, 4 copies prints 16 and so on.
This issue was replicated on simple standard reports as well, testing was done on R0006P / R0008P by entering 4 copies but 16 copies got printed.
Below actions didn't help to resolve this issue,
- Tried deleting the Runtimecache, UBEoverride, SQL Packages from AS400 server and restarted the services.
- This issue was tested and replicated in multiple printers. Printer restart didn't helps as well.
- This issue doesn't occur when the print is send from the PDF directly.
- No 3rd party software involved before these output gets printed.
- Works fine when same reports are submitted in the older tools release.
This issue started after upgrading E1 from 9.0 (Tools Release: 188.8.131.52) to 9.2 (Tools Release: 184.108.40.206 )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms