E1: 42: F4209 Records Disappearing When Line Is Cancelled in P4210
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
1. Enter blanket or quote order with multiple lines. Make sure the P4210 process hold is set up, so the order goes on hold.
2. The order is created on hold. Release it using P43070.
3. Release a line into sales order, full quantity - this will close the line. Make sure to keep one line open.
4. Cancel the line using original P4210/P42101 version.
5. The whole record from F4209 was removed and there is now no trace about this blanket being ever on hold.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms