E1: 45: Advanced Pricing Not Applied For Line Having Different UOM Thn Pricing UOM
(Doc ID 2395449.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system will not default the advanced pricing schedule, if the pricing UOM is set as the UOM to default the prices in system constants and the primary UOM is equal to the from value in advanced pricing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System constants are set to retrieve pricing from pricing UOM
2. Create a item with primary UOM as EA, second BX and pricing CA
3. Conversion for the item is set as: 1 CA = 3 EA , 1 CA = 2 BX
4. Create new advanced pricing adjustment for sales
5. Set the value from 1, threshold uom CA , BC = 1 and -10 discount
6. Add the adjustment to a schedule
7. Place a new sales order for the customer having that schedule
first line: the item with 3 EA
second line: the item with 4 EA
third line: the item with 1 CA
8. The adjustment schedule will not default for the first line, even if 3 EA = 1 CA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!