E1: UPG: INST: EnterpriseOne Applications Release 9.2 Known Issues for Installs and Upgrades Document
(Doc ID 2396254.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
This document is a compilation of Known Issues for new installs of EnterpriseOne 9.2 or upgrades from earlier releases to EnterpriseOne 9.2. It includes information on:
- Documents to review before beginning your install or upgrade.
- Documents regarding information documented in guides.
- Issues having to do with installation or usage of the Deployment Server.
- Issues related to the Platform Pack installation of the Enterprise Server.
- Issues related to the creation of the install/upgrade plan or general workbench issues when running the plan.
- Issues related to the Initial Tasks of the Plan.
- Issues related to the Control Table Merges within the plan.
- Issues related to the Table Conversions (TCs) of the upgrade plan.
- Issues related to Table Conversions, specific to localization tables.
- Issues related to the Spec Merge for the environment.
- Issues related to the Package Workbench.
- Issues related to the Post Upgrade Tasks including manual table conversions (those run after the environment is upgraded - not within the Table Conversion Workbench) or tasks completed after the install/upgrade plan is run.
- Issues specific to World to EnterpriseOne 9.1 migrations.
- Issues specific to the AS400 / iSeries / System i Platform.
- Issues specific to installing client workstations, including Web Development clients, after the install/upgrade plan is complete.
- Issues specific to Tools Release upgrade
- Issues specific to upgrading the Production environment:, doing a data-only upgrade or upgrading environments that were previously installed with an install rather than an upgrade plan:
- Issues specific to doing the Unicode conversion on an upgraded environment.
- Other issues related to installing or upgrading to applications release EnterpriseOne 9.2:
NOTE: To see other documents related to Install EnterpriseOne software, refer to Information Center: Installing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!