E1: 42S: Advanced Query in P420111 with CSS activated displays All Customer records
Last updated on MAY 09, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: P420111
Tools Release: 9.2
When running Blanket release P420111 with CSS option activated and creating an advanced query then all customer records are returned, bypassing the CSS filter.
Selecting Match All in the advanced query yields the correct results, i.e. only records for the Sold To are returned, however when Match Any is selected it bypasses the CSS controls to only display records associated to the User profiles address book record and displays records for all other customer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Activate customer self service functionality in P420111 processing options
2) Make sure address book number is associated with user profile
3) Type P420111|W420111B|ZJDE0003|3 in fastpath to run application in mode 3
4) Click Find and Note that only records for the address associated with the user profile are displayed
5) Add Advanced Query and select field “Purchase Order” (VR01) as one of the condition
6) Select “Match All” or “Match Any”, click Find and Note hat results are filtered correctly
7) Add field Description (DSC1) as second condition
8) Select “Match All” , click Find and Note that results are filtered correctly
9) Select “Match Any” and records for all customers are displayed, bypassing the CSS controls
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms