E1: MOBJ: Media Object Attachment Disappears After Creation Of a UDO
(Doc ID 2397101.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to replicate:
- Sign on to E1
- Fast path to any application
- Click on find and add an attachment to a record
- The new attachment shows on the grid as a paperclip
- Create and save a grid format for the application (could be advance query, personal form or grid format. Any UDO)
- Close the UDO manager
- When the application refreshes to displayed the new UDO added, the attachment just added disappears and is no longer available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document