E1: 43: P4314WB Throws PBCO For Logged Voucher
(Doc ID 2397557.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Logged Voucher was processed in the previous month and redistribution is processed in a current month, the system is giving PBCO Error. Though processing option GL Date in P4314WB is Blank (Current Date).
Occurs when supplier is having single voucher Per invoice ON
Hard error stating that "Date is in this Yr but Prior Mth (PBCO) ".
Set up :Supplier 4345 defined with single voucher Per invoice ON
Supplier 4345 defined with single voucher Per invoice OFF
Allow PBCO posting is OFF
1. Enter invoice details for 4345 & 4343 via P0411Z1 for the period '3'
2. Use P4314WB (VMA Workbench) to create logged voucher manually for invoices from step 1
3. Create and receive Purchase order related to above invoices in the period '4' ( can receive in 3 or 4)
4. Check that processing option of P4314WB is set to Current G/L Date.
5. Open P4314WB select the logged voucher for supplier 4345
6. Manually suggest and approve receipt from above step
7. Go ahead and try to perform Match and note that system throws PBCO error
8. Now perform steps 5-7 for supplier 4343 and note that there is no error thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document