E1: 17: R17024 Not Creating Non-Serialized Equipment From Non-Serialized Item SO
(Doc ID 2398863.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
Currently, there is no way system will allow creating a non-serialized equipment from a non-serialized stock purchased/manufactured item from a SO, using R17024 Equipment Master Update.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.Item setup Stocking M, Line type S. (SRNR) Lot Processing: Serial No. Required = 6 S&WM Non-Serialized Item; (SRCE) Lot Process Type = blank Lots are Optional Addl sys info, Service/Warranty tab, check [Create Equipment Master Record].
2. P4114 Work With Inventory Adjustments create 1 EA stock with no serial.
3. P4210 Customer Service Inquiry create SO for 1 EA of the item, select the above stock.
4. P4205 Work with Shipment Confirmation, confirm the shipment (SO).
5. Run R17024 PO¿s over the SO. PO: Process tab, all blank. Defaults: Company and accounting data must be filled in correctly.
6. Check F1201 [Asset Master File] for new records added by R17024 and identify the ITM number. Note that Serial Number (ASID) was populated with NN generated = 'N 12859¿. This field should have been left blank.
Note: Testing with serial No. Required (SRNR) = 6 (S&WM Non-Serialized Item) and Lot Process Type (SRCE) = 4 (Serial No Optional): This will not allow leaving the serial number blank at the time of ship confirm P4205.
SCRE help: 4 Serial number assignment is optional except during shipment confirmation. Quantity must not exceed one.
R17024 should allow creating non-serialized equipment from non-serialized item from SO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document