E1: 42: P4205 Subledger Not Populated In F43121 For ST/OT Order Type When Receipt Is Done Through Confirm Shipment
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version,Sales,
P4205 - Ship Confirm
Subledger data not populated in F43121 for ST/OT order type when Purchase Receipt is done Through Confirm Shipment - In transit Accounting
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ST/OT order by populating the subledger values in the ST order .
2. The subledger data is updated in OT order as well.
3. Enable processing option of P4205- In transit accounting to call P4312 version directly.
4. Perform ship confirm of ST order.
5. Verify OT order - receipt is done and F43121 and F4111 is updated.
6. Verify F43121- Subledger fields are updated to blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms