E1: 42: Print Pick Slip doesn't Delete All F00095 Record Reservation Records (R42520)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ESU for Bug 25502974 - R42520 ADDS RECORD RESERVATION WITH BYPASS COMMIT AND INV PREFERENCE, the issue still persists.
After R42520 Print Pick Slip completes, the records in F00095 Records Reservation are not cleared for the user .
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P4210 Enter orders with different companies and order types(SO,S4,SB).
2. Check P00095 Record Reservation: No records for the user.
3. Run R42520 Print Pick Slip with Process Tab Option 1 set to 2, and Option 2 set to 1. (Bypass commitment, and Preference Commit).
Issue replicates also 1.Hard Commit Inventory set to 1 and Option 2 set Blank
4. Check R42520 ended with success.
5. Check the P00095 - record reservations - and notice there are some records still in the application.
Those should have been deleted after R42520 ended.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms