E1: E1PAGE: Enhancement Request to Display CafeOne Layout in Composed Page
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, CafeOne layout cannot be included or displayed in a Composed Page.
Steps to duplicate:
- First create a CafeOne layout with 2 forms. Example the Customer Service Inquiry form (W4210E) link to the embedded E1 form Work with Item Availability form (W41202A).
- This CafeOne layout display successfully when the based on form W4210E is launched. It will show the embedded/satellite form W421202A.
- Create a Composed Page by selecting Manage Content -> Composed Pages.
- In the Name drop down, select (Create).
- Click the "Create New Content" button.
- Select "EnterpriseOne Application" as the content type for the workspace.
- In "Create Link to EnterpriseOne Application" window. Enter the fields needed to display P4210 | W4210E | ZJDE0001.
- Click Ok.
- Save the Composed Page.
- The CafeOne layout cannot be seen in the Composed Page. The embedded/satellite form is not displayed. Only the Customer Service Inquiry form (P4210|W4210E) is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms