E1: iPad: Set Focus On Control Does Not Get Cursor On IPAD Application.
(Doc ID 2404137.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a simple custom application with a few form controls on a fix/inspect form and have logic to set focus on the first control. But when the application is run using the iPad application, there is no cursor on the first control. Users have to tap on the control to get the cursor. It works fine on the Windows html client, but not in Safari on the iPad or the native iPad application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a fix/inspect form without a business view and make the form as an entry point.
- Add three controls based on data dictionary items (DOCO, LITM, LOCN)
- Add code on Dialogue Initialized to set control focus on DOCO.
- Set tab sequence on DOCO-the first field
- Save the application and deploy it to a test environment.
- From an iPad, enter the test environment web link, fastpath to the application.
- Can see that the cursor not there at all on the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!