E1: 45: P4074 Standalone Is Not Considering Currency Code Change
(Doc ID 2404209.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Advanced Pricing
P4074 standalone is not considering currency change when the user is accessing P4074 directly from the Sales Order, the currency code is being determined based on what is entered in the order header and applying advanced pricing adjustments as expected. However, when the user accessing P4074 standalone, the currency code is being pulled from the Customer Master, which is fine, except when the user changes the currency code, the system is still pulling in an adjustment based on the old currency
P4074 should calculate based on the currency code shown in the P4074 form. This is how it works when accessed via P4210
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Customer with USD currency in a company with a different currency (in this case EUR).
2. Create an Advanced Pricing adjustment using the USD currency
3. Enter a Sales Order for this customer in P42101 and override the currency code that defaulted from the Customer Master (changed this from USD to EUR)
4. Enter item and use the Check Price button to view P4074. As expected, the USD adjustment is not shown.
5. Using P4074 standalone, enter the same details. The currency code defaults as USD as expected since it is pulling from the Customer Master. The USD adjustment is pulled in as expected.
6. Here is the problem. P4074 standalone is functioning differently than when called in P42101/P4210. In P4074 standalone, if the Foreign box and the currency comes in as EUR, even with all the same details, it is still pulling the JK2 adjustment, which it shouldn't be. Since the currency is now EUR, the adjustment based on USD would no longer apply.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!