E1: 31: Rogue F4108 Lot Master Records are Generated for Non-lot-controlled Items when Running R31410 when using Locations by Work Center
(Doc ID 2404281.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running R31410 and committing to locations by work center in the manufacturing constants non lot processed items are writing records to the lot master with no lot numbers, only displaying item number, document type = WO and order number of the work order. Rogue F4108 Lot Master records are generated for non-lot-controlled items when running R31410
R31410 should not be writing rogue records written to the lot master when using non lot processed items
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set manufacturing constants to committing by W/C location
2. Create one standard costed manufactured non lot processed item
3. Create two standard costed purchased non lot processed items with a
secondary location to be used for the work center location
4. The work center being used will have the same location to used as the work
5. Add a bill of material for both purchased items using issue code 'U' and
note the operation sequence for both parts being the same
6. Add a one operation routing for labor using the same operation sequence as
the bill of material parts
7. Enter a work order and attach parts list and routing using R31410
8. F4108 is showing rogue lot master record displaying item numbers with a
blank lot number, document type = WO and order number of the work order that
was processed by the R31410.
9. Lot master P4108 also shows the same data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document