E1: 75I: India GST - Duplicate GST Legal Invoices Numbers Assigned Running Tax Invoices At Same Time - R75I809
(Doc ID 2404873.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When two users are running the GST tax invoice(R75I809) called by R42565 for two different order numbers, the same GST legal Next Number is assigned to both orders after processing the UBE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define two adjustments with Control Code 6 for CGST and SGST taxes
2. Define adjustment detail for the above adjustments @ 10%
3. Define adjustment schedule attaching the above adjustments
4. User 1 Create a Sales Order 1 attaching the above schedule
5. User 2 creates another Sales order 2 attaching the above same schedule
6. Access GST Legal Document Number Setup – P75I818. The next legal number is 285
7. Make sure both the users run R42565 version at the same time. User 1 runs for Order 1 and user 2 runs for Order 2
8. Verify the sales ledger(F42199), the last record updated by the respective orders generated by Print Invoice Program - Time of day(TDAY) has exact same time for both the orders
9. Access F7430010 table and the system shows same legal next number against different Invoices numbers(generated by above two sales orders)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process the GST tax invoices to customers and claim taxes from customers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!