E1: 43: The Category Code 07(AC07) Not Carried Over from F0411Z1 To F0411 Under Voucher Automation - P4314WB
(Doc ID 2405021.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The vouchers created from the Voucher Match Workbench only fetch the Category Code 07 of the supplier in address book(F0101) set-up instead of the defined Category Code 07 in A/P Z-Table (F0411Z1). This discrepancy in cat code values has resulted into incorrect voucher details and withholding tax amounts of the business.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define the Category Code 07(AC07) as 'P07' in address book master(P01012) for supplier
2. Create a voucher via P0411Z1|ZJDE0003 with the following values:
- Cat Code 7 different from the value in the Cat Code 7(F0411Z1.AC07) setup in the address book.
- Automation Flag = 1
- Automation Rule = 06. Any Automation Rule can be used.
2. Once created, find then select the batch in VMA (P4314WB).
3. Select an available receipt then click the Manual/Automatic Suggest button.
4. Select "Approve All Suggestion" in the drop down list then click the >> button.
5. Click the Perform Match Button.
6. Voucher has now been matched but upon checking in F0411, cat code 7(F0411.AC07) set to 'P07' copied from address book setup and not the defined cat code 7 during voucher creation P0411Z1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document