E1: GRID: Progress Bar Stays when Saving New Grid Format in Modal Form
(Doc ID 2405265.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgraded to tools release 9.2.1 or higher, the blue progress bar stays when saving a new grid format in a modal form.
Steps to Reproduce:
Issue applies to any modal form with grid accessed from visual assist fields.
- Fast Path to P4310
- Click on Visual Assist for the header control: Supplier.
- In the modal form, drag and drop any grid column to change the column position. The "Save Grid Format" icon appears in green.
- Click the "Save Grid Format" icon to save your personal grid format.
- Click Save in Grid Format Manager.
- Enter new name: example "TEST" and select OK.
- The blue processing bar does not go away. If you select the X within the Grid Format Manager box, then you lose your changes.
- However, if you select the X on the Visual Assist box, then it does save your Personal grid changes. This seems like a bug as it does not work this way on non-visual assist grids.
- Using Visual Assist again shows that it actually did save the grid format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document