E1: 74L: Wrong Invoice Document Number With Portugal Localization (R42565/P7420565)
(Doc ID 2406500.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The invoice number generated by the system is not the one set up in the next numbers.
The R42565 report was set up with the document type RM, and the P7420565 with the document type RI (this is a required setup as per the Implementation Guide to have different document types defined).
When running the R42565 the system fetches the RM next number from NN by Co/FY (for example 7666 RM), but when R74L3030 runs, instead of changing the document to the sequence of RI in the next numbers from NN by CO/FY, the system uses the RM number and updates the RI with it (so the RI 7666 is generated, which is not correct).
The RI number is never fetched from the NN by CO/FY.
1. Define the next number for RI (123) and RM (3) in NN by Co/FY
2. Define a version of R42565 to use document type RM
3. Define a version of P7420565 with the same name as for R42565 to use document type RI (it needs to be different from the R42565 one). This will be used by R42800 later on.
4. Enter a SO and run R42565. Notice R74L3030 is called using the P7420565 processing options. The RI number is wrong. It has the RM value (3) from NN by Co/FY instead of the RI one (123).
5. The RM nn is incremented by 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!