E1: 42/43: SD Direct Ship Order Quantity Is Not Updated And/Or Second New Line Added And Blanket Quantity Remains Open When Direct Purchase Order OD Is Over Received
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SD Direct Ship Order quantity is not updated and/or second new line added and blanket quantity remains open when Direct Purchase Order OD is over received.
Steps to replicate:
1. Set item which has following UOMs (NON dual):
2. Set 1TM=1000KG and unit price = 120 per 1TM
3. Create sales blanket for quantity 100 KG with line type = D and set supplier too.
4. Release quantity 90 from SB into Direct shipment order SD/OD with P420111
5. Over Receive OD order (P4312) with quantity 120.
6. Quantity ordered from SD is not updated to 120, secondary quantity is updated correct.
The amount in SD is 14400 instead of 14.4.
SB is not updated and remains with open quantity 10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms