E1: 47: F47026.EDDL Not Written with Total Detail Lines of F47027 in R42565/R47022
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In running R42565/R47022 (Print Invoices/EDI P.O. Acknowledgment Extraction), F47026.EDDL is not updated correctly when the number of detail lines for detail F47027 is more than 2 rows where F47026.EDDL has to be the count (F47027). EDDL (EDI - Detail Lines Processed) in EDI Header reflects the total number of detail lines associated with the header when EDI is on in Proof Mode of R42565.
1. Add sales order lines with more than 2 detail lines
2. Set the processing option of R42565|Version
(Tab 1) Default
# 6. Prevent A/R Number Assignment = 1 (= Prevent) or, proof mode
(Tab 6) EDI
#1. EDI Processing Selection = 1 (=Activate EDI Processing)
#2. EDI Transaction Type = 2 (=Purchase Order Acknowledgment )
#3. EDI Document Type = ED (or, any value defined in UDC 00/DT)
#4. EDI Transaction Set Number = 855 (Acknlowledgement)
#7. Transaction Set Purpose = 00 or A (to add)
3. Verify R42565 got generated without invoice number
4. Verity that R47022 got generated with detail lines in step 1
5. Go to P47026 and look for the EDI document generated above step 4
6. Verify that "GC # Lines" is always 1 regardless the count of F47027.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms