E1: 42: Sold To Address Change Ony Partially Updates F4211
(Doc ID 2407795.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Sold To address on the sales order header on an order with more lines than can fit in the detail grid, it is possible only 10 lines are updated with the new Sold To and the rest retain the old Sold To. The following error is displayed
"Header Change Must Populate To All Lines" JAS_MSG347: The query results expired. Refresh them by clicking Find again
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4210. Enter a 20 line stock sales order.
2) P4210. Re-inquire in the header and change the Sold To. Click OK.
3) In the detail grid you will see lines 1 to 10 displayed. Wait a few minutes as this will exceed the resultSetTimeout=60000 setting in the jdbj.in, then click OK. Error "Header Change Must Populate To All Lines" is set.
4) Click Go to End and JAS_MSG347: The query results expired. Refresh them by clicking Find again. is set. Click OK. At this point the "Go to End" button is greyed out so you cannot click Find again and error "Header Change Must Populate To All Lines" remains.
5) Click OK again and the order is accepted.
6) Databrowser. Check the F4211 data and only lines 1 to 10 were updated with the changed "Sold To" address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document