E1: 51: Mobile Field Progress Labor Entry Equipment Worked Search Does Not Display
(Doc ID 2408784.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EnterpriseOne 9.1 Mobile Project Time Entry
The Visual Assist for Equipment Worked in the follow mobile applications does not display data.
Mobile Project Time Entry - Tablet (M51047)
Mobile Project Time Entry - Phone (M51048)
Mobile Field Progress Labor Entry - Tablet (M51050)
Mobile Field Progress Labor Entry - Phone (M51051)
Mobile app version 2.3.4
Tools Release 184.108.40.206
1. Verify data within EnterpriseOne the Equipment Search/Select (P17012S)
2. Load the mobile application
3. Launch mobile application
- For Equipment Worked if a wide open find with no Search criteria is used the user gets error message No getter defined for property "sSerialNumber_86" in class com.oracle.e1.formservicetypes/p17012s.P17012S_W17012SD_Gridrow
- For Equipment Worked if the user enters a search criteria (of Description) no records are returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!