E1: 42: Sales Update for Intercompany Orders with In-transit Acctounting Causes Imbalance In Journal Entries
(Doc ID 2412127.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing sales update for intercompany orders with in-transit accounting, system uses Header company instead of Detail company for DMAAI 4241 (SI Order).
1. Create SI order using P4210 application.
2. Perform pickslips and ship confirm for above order.
3. Verify cardex which hits DMAAI 4241 for detail company (TI Order type).
4. Create intercompany orders using R4210IC.
5. Print invoice for both SI and SK orders.
6. Run sales update for both orders.
7. Verify output of sales update shows - system hits header company instead of detail company for DMAAI 4241 (SI order).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document