E1: 42: Sales Update for Intercompany Orders with In-transit Acctounting Causes Imbalance In Journal Entries
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing sales update for intercompany orders with in-transit accounting, system uses Header company instead of Detail company for DMAAI 4241 (SI Order).
1. Create SI order using P4210 application.
2. Perform pickslips and ship confirm for above order.
3. Verify cardex which hits DMAAI 4241 for detail company (TI Order type).
4. Create intercompany orders using R4210IC.
5. Print invoice for both SI and SK orders.
6. Run sales update for both orders.
7. Verify output of sales update shows - system hits header company instead of detail company for DMAAI 4241 (SI order).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms