E1: FDA: Row Exits not aligned in Headerless Forms
(Doc ID 2412306.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Release 184.108.40.206
In a Headerless Form Row Exits that are grouped are not aligned when displayed. Example of such forms: P510171 - form W510171A Job Budget Revisions
1. Edit P510171 - form W510171A Row exits and sort them in groups
2. In Local web check the Row Exits for above form as follows:
- Fast Path to G5112
- Open Job Status Inquiry-Basic
- Select 1 row from Job Status Inquiry-Basic and click on Form -> Job Budgets -> Budget Revisions
- In the opened application select one row and then check the Row Exit
3. Display of Row exits split on groups are not aligned - see below
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document