E1: 44H: Updating Plan/Elevation In House Revisions (P44H500) Does Not Update Base House Sales Price
(Doc ID 2412920.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In version 9.2, Updating Plan/Elevation in House Revisions (P44H500) does not update Base House Sales Price correctly.
When changing the Plan/Elevation of a Lot in the House Revisions form of the Sales Workbench (P44H500) where the first Defaults processing option of P44H500 is = 1, the user is prompted via Form: W44H500G to answer OK or Cancel.
The form states the following: "This Plan / Elevation combination has a different base price. Pressing OK will update to the new base price."
This form is only presented if the change in plan will also result in a change in Base Price. If changing the plan does not result in a change in price, this pop up form is not presented. Also, if Defaults processing option 1 of P44H500 is = blank, the plan and associated pricing are updated correctly.
Currently, hitting OK does NOT update the Base Hose Sales Price in the Sales Workbench. However, hitting Cancel will actually update the Base House Sales Price based on the Sales Price entered into the Community Plans application.
Expect the options on form W44H500G (OK or CANCEL) to process the change correctly when selecting OK or to cancel the change if selecting CANCEL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to P44H500, set the first Defaults processing option = 1.
2. Do a find to load records for your community into the P44H500.
3. Select a record and use Row Exit to House Revisions.
4. Change the Plan in the header to a new value. This new plan should have a different base price than the plan currently on the lot in order to force the display of Form W44H500G.
5. Select OK on Form: W44H500G.
6. Do a find to refresh the P44H500 and review the changes to this record.
A. If selecting OK, the Plan is updated but base price remains unchanged.
B. If selecting CANCEL, the Plan is updated and the base price is updated to correctly reflect the base price for the new plan selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document