E1: 49: P49590 Does Not Launch R4981 In Web Thin Client
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
P49590 Delivery doc not launching R4981
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When configured to launch Freight Update R4981, P49590 will not launch R4981 when a Bill of Lading document print is executed from P4915. This issue only happens on a web thin client. If the document print is initiated on a web dev fat client, R4981 is launched fine.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In Work with Document Setup, configure the Bill of Lading delivery document to launch R4981.
2. Set P4915 processing option to call P49590 Delivery Documents.
3. Set P49590 processing option to launch Fright Update R4981.
4. Enter a one line transportation order.
5. Route, approve, and confirm the shipment.
6. After shipment confirmation, Row Exit to Delivery Documents and print the Bill of Lading.
7. Notice only the bill of lading was launched and not R4981 when performed on the web thin client.
8. Perform the above test on a web dev fat client and all works fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms