E1: 42: P42101- Edit Full Header Does Not Allow Correcting Invalid Address Error
(Doc ID 2415506.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
P42101 SO Entry
In the scenario wherein a customers Billing Address Type is changed from X to B, the Edit Full Header option of P42101 does not allow the user to make the required changes.
Address Type Invalid
1. In customer master, consider an address number 4247 for which Billing Address Type is set as X [Bill To and Ship To]
2. In the P.O of P42101| Task Flow Tab is set as Blank [ Add detail first]
3. Create a SO using P42101 for this address number as Sold To and Ship To and complete the Order.
4. Now go back into the customer master and change the Billing Address Type of this customer to B [ Bill To Address Only]
5. Now query and select this same order from P42101
6. Notice that system correctly throws the error Address Type Invalid
7. Now user tries to click on the option Edit Full Header so that they can change the Ship To Address, but nothing happens.
8. System does not move to the P42101 Header screen to allow the user to make the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!