E1: 49: F4216 Incorrect when Item Removed from Pallet using P4620 Carton Reorganization
(Doc ID 2415745.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: P4620
Tools Release: 9.2
When using P4620 Carton Reorganization and when an item is removed from a Pallet record and moved to a new carton the UPC quantity and UPC number are not blanked out on the Pallet record. A new record is added to the F4216 for the new carton, however the original record for the palette remains and is not reduced by the quantity that was removed. As a result the F4216 quantity is greater than what is on the sales order which will cause issues with the ASN.
The F4620 shows 2 records for the cartons.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P460131 set up Item Standard pack for a carton and a palette
2) P460132 Set up Palette Standard Pack
3) Make sure item has UPC code set up in P4101
4) Enter Transportation Sales order for 5 EA
5) P4620 Use Carton reorg to pack cartons - Create a pallet with a carton on it and Pack 3 EA in the carton and Pack 2 EA on the pallet
6) Confirm Carton reorg and note that there are 2 records in F4620 and F4216
7) P4620 Remove the Qty of 2 from the Pallet and Place the quantity in a new carton that is on the pallet
8) Confirm changes and Note that the F4620 has been updated and now shows the 2 records for the cartons
9) The F4216 however has 3 records and still shows a record for the palette with a UPC quantity of 2 and now also the quantity of 2 in the new carton
Since the sales order was only for 5 EA the F4216 is now overstated by quantity of 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document