E1: 46L: P4617- Error 488X Thrown During Overpicking When Item Is Not Linked To LPN
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, License Plating
P4617 Pick Confirm
In the scenario wherein the items are not linked to the License Plate, the system does not successfully allow the Overpicking process
“Insufficient Quantity in LP” and error ID 488X
1. Consider an item having On hand qty of 110 at say location 1.C.2 for a LPN B/P.
2. Ensure that no license plates are attached to this item in LPN Workbench.
3. Create a SO for this item for a qty of 90 which inturn generates a picking request.
4. Run the R46171 to generate the picking suggestion for 1.C.2
5. The qty now gets hard committed to the picking location.
6. In P4617 override this qty from 90 to 110 and take the Form Exit to Overpick.
7. Notice that system throws the error “Insufficient Quantity in LP” and error ID 488X and does not allow overpicking.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms