E1: 75I: P4312/P43291 Web Client Exception Error For Reverse Charge Transactions
(Doc ID 2416551.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P4312 PO Receipts
When making use of landed cost using item/supplier/BP combination, the P43291 does not allow to process the Reverse Charge transaction successfully.
Web Client Exception error
1. In P75I791, create a landed cost based on item/supplier/BP combination.
2. In P75I801, link this landed cost level to GST Rule and IGST/GST
3. In P75I802, setup this GST rule for Recoverable as Y, Reverse Charge as Y, Provider percentage as blank, Receiver percentage as 100
4. Create a PO for this item/supplier/BP combination and J line type.
5. Populate the Regional Info of the same and save the order.
6. Receive the order using P4312 along with landed cost.
7. Click OK on the landed cost selection screen[P43291] and system throws Select Application Failure Header Label error
8. Clicking OK further results in Web Client Exception error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!