E1: E1PAGE: P90013 Task Index Build Fails to Run
(Doc ID 2417398.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Work with Task Index Builds (P90013) application, Task Index builds remain in Pending state, neither running nor finishing.
The JAS logs may capture:
Steps to replicate:
1) First erase all task index builds (run P90013)
2) Bounce the JAS after deleting the "stuck" processes
3) Take Form Exit to Build Task Index (Build Task Index by Role).
4) Click on 'Build Selected Rows'
5) Message in Pop-up, on-screen: "You have successfully submitted a build request."
6) Click the OK button in the popup.
7) Return to P90013 and observe a grid record in the Pending status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document