E1: E1PAGE: P90013 Task Index Build Fails to Run
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Work with Task Index Builds (P90013) application, Task Index builds remain in Pending state, neither running nor finishing.
The JAS logs may capture:
Steps to replicate:
1) First erase all task index builds (run P90013)
2) Take Form Exit to Build Task Index (Build Task Index by Role).
3) Click on 'Build Selected Rows'
4) Message in Pop-up, on-screen: "You have successfully submitted a build request."
5) Click the OK button in the popup.
6) Return to P90013 and observe a grid record in the Pending status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms