E1: 38: Loan Agreement Not Being Pulled During Ship Confirmation (P4205)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load / Borrow Agreement not being pulled during P4205, if source and destination are different.
1. Create an agreement for loan and borrow.
2. Ensure that souce is header BP and destination is detail BP for the above created agreement.
3. Create sales order for the respective BPs and item.
4. Enable processing option to display agreements.
5. While ship confirm -> row exit -> agreements -> no records are being pulled out - which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms