E1: 43: Tax Override in the VoucherMatchManager(JP43B000) with Partial Receipts
(Doc ID 2418190.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the VoucherMatchManagerV3 BSSV, the tax amount that is overridden in the payload is being applied to the first receipt line being vouchered and all of the following receipt lines being vouchered have the standard tax amount applied, which is overstating the tax amount on the voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchase order entered for a qty of 50 at $1000/ea for a total of $50,000. The tax rate/area applied at the time of PO Entry has a tax rate/area of 10%. This would mean a total tax of $5000 is expected.
2. Five partial receipts are done for 10,000 each. This creates five match type 1 records in the F43121.
3. A payload is created with the tax override flag set to Y and the tax amount set to $8000. The amount total invoice is $58,000.
4. The VoucherMatchManager is ran without error.
5. When the F0411 records are reviewed, the first line is for 18,000 (10000 on the line plus 8000 in the tax amount). This is incorrect.
6. All other lines are for 11,000 (10,000 plus the 1,000 originally calculated for taxes). This makes the total tax on the order as 12,000 (8000+4000).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document