E1: GRID: Issue With Totaling When There Are Multiple Grids And User Switches Between Them
(Doc ID 2418351.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user switches from a custom grid format to show all columns for application P40230A, the total line does not recalculate properly. Instead of resetting, it adds the total for the grid to the existing total. If the grid total was 1000 and after the user changes the grid format 2 then the total changes to 2000. Then if the user switches back to grid 1 again the total shows 3000. The issue is happening in both Edge and IE.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the P40230A application.
2. Set a filter so that you do not have too much data to look at.
3. Setup a custom grid for yourself if there is not one there already.
4. Toggle back and forth a few times between your custom grid and Show All Columns.
5. Watch the change in the Amount Committed column.
Custom (Test) grid:
Show All Columns:
The Amount Committed keeps doubling.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document