E1: 04: New Enhancement Create Payment Control Group for EnterpriseOne Releases 9.1 and 9.2 (R04570)
(Doc ID 2418789.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Create Payment Control Group PDF (R04570) has been enhanced to provide a better user experience. The enhancement allows Accounts Payable users to more easily validate banking information when running electronic funds transfer payments.
The enhancement includes the following changes to the PDF output of the Create Payment Control Group (R04570):
- In the header portion of the PDF:
- The Payment Control Group number has been added. This number is stored in the automatic payment temporary tables A/P Payment Control Group (F04571), A/P Payment Header (F04572) and A/P Payment Detail (F04573).
- The Bank Account Number displays both formatted and unformatted numbers. The Bank Account Information is stored in the Bank Account table (F0030).
- In the detail portion of the PDF:
- IBAN, SWIFT and Control Digit Information is printed for each supplier, if applicable. The Supplier’s bank account details are stored in the Bank Account table (F0030).
- Label headings for all the bank related information (Bank Acc #, Transit #, IBAN, SWIFT and Ctrl Digit) have been added.
Note: The Supplier’s bank account information is only printed if processing option ‘Print Bank Tape Information” is set to 1. This processing option can be found under tab ‘Bank Tape” in the Create Payment Control Group UBE (R04570). Please refer to document E1: 04: How To Create Automatic Payment Control Groups (R04570) (Doc ID 1300877.1) for more detail information.
This new enhancement can be downloaded from the Update Center for the following releases:
- EnterpriseOne 9.2: Bug 11004135 IBAN SHOULD BE PRINTED R04570
- EnterpriseOne 9.1: Bug 28175572 IBAN SHOULD BE PRINTED R04570
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document