E1: 75I: P75I804 - All Of The Date Fields Are Not Being Populated For Periods 1 & 2
(Doc ID 2418953.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P75I804 GST Ledger
In the scenario wherein GST ledger records are being populated for a new fiscal year, all of the Date fields are not populated for Periods 1 and 2 for any date patterns.
In the scenario wherein GST ledger records are being populated for a new fiscal year, all of the Date fields should be populated for Periods 1 and 2 for any date patterns.
1. Consider a GST company 01055 having say Date Pattern R from Period 1 to Period 12 as Jan to Dec.
2. Consider a BU 24 being linked to this Company
3. Let’s say GST Unit 324 is being linked to this Business Unit in the Cross Reference application.
4. In GST ledger notice that for previous periods 11 and 12 of 2017 all of the dates are being populated correctly.
5. Now add records for Periods 1 and 2 of 2018 for this GST Unit.
6. Notice that for Period 1, Previous Period Start Date and Previous Period End Date fields are not populated.
7. Also notice that for Period 2, Previous Period Start Date is not being populated.
8. However dates are populated correctly from Period 3 onwards.
9. The same issue is seen for other user defined Date Patterns like T as well
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!