E1: 75A: Tax Override Related Data for Bonus Are Not Written to F06166 After Final Update
(Doc ID 2419791.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When entering bonuses through payroll interim and overriding the tax,tax overrides are not written to F06166 (it's only written to F06156).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Create an interim (P07210I) for an AU employee with the Bonus Pay type.
2) Enter a Tax Override Amount of $123.
3) Merge the Interim in the Payroll and run pre-Payroll (P07210).
4) Review the Pay Stub Details.
5) Print the Payment.
6) Run Final Update and review the Payment history.
7) Launch databrowser and review the payment header in F06156. Note: Data related to the Paycheck summary is present.
8) Review the Details of the Payment. Note: Payment Details are missing.
9) Launch databrowser and review the Pay Check details in F06166. Note: Payment Details are missing.
After Final Update is executed data related to the payment should be present in F06166 for Tax Overrides.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document