E1: 41: Errors Appear When Updating Reorder Quantity (ROQI) and Reorder Point (ROPI)
(Doc ID 2420353.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: Item Branch Revisions (P41026)
When attempting to update the Reorder Quantity (ROQI) and Reorder Point (ROPI) on the Quantities page of the Item Branch (P41026 Form W31026C) the following errors occur.
Records Not Selected (2488)
CAUSE . . . . No records met the specified selection criteria.
RESOLUTION. . Verify the selection criteria is correct and try command again.
Next Number Not Found (049B)
Cause........An error occurred while trying to retrieve the next number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- From the “Work with Item Branch” program (P41026, form W41026E) find an item branch record.
- Select the record and take the Row Exit to “Quantities”
- On the Quantities page of the Item Branch Record (P41026 Form W31026C) change the Reorder Quantity (ROQI) and Reorder Point (ROPI) and attempt to save the change
- Two Errors are displayed
- Records Not Selected (2488)
- Next Number Not Found (049B)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document