E1: 42: P4210- Hard Error To Be Displayed For Line Item Having No Record In F4105
Last updated on JULY 08, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
P4210 SO Entry
1. Consider an item CS1 having a record in P4105 but for Cost set as zero
2. Consider one more item CS3 having no record at all in P4105
3. Create a SO using P4210 for both these items and notice that Unit and Extended Cost fields are not populated.
4. Out here the system needs to have a validation in place to throw a hard error for the item line wherein there is no P4105 record at all.
5. This would help the user to distinguish between the items having zero cost record versus no cost record in P4105
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms