E1: 41B: Bulk Disposition Clears Actual Amounts and Posted As Gain/Loss For Connected Vehicles
(Doc ID 2420641.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Connected vehicles are used for Loads which go in transit 'Delivery Confirm' process fails to clear cost/amount from In-transit Balance file (F49631) against the delivered quantity. After Disposition, system posts the whole balance against Gain/Loss (verify F49631 table and also verify journal entries) which is incorrect.
1. Create transportation order with 2 bulk items where consolidation criteria set to "No Consolidation" for Bulk branch.
2. Build load with 'CI' load type and use connected vehicle ID while building the load.
3. Approve the load.
4. Load confirm by changing temperature and make sure there is difference between standard/ambient volumes.
5. Load goes to Intransit stage.
6. Perform confirm delivery for first shipment and make sure there is Gain/Loss.
7. Verify Intransit ledger (F49631) which shows cost/amount extended as 'Blank' for the line created after step 6.
8. Perform confirm delivery for second shipment and make sure there is Gain/Loss.
9. Verify Intransit ledger (F49631) which shows cost/amount extended as 'Blank' for the line created after step 8.
10. Perform load disposition -> system cleared the whole amount and posted as Gain/Loss.
11. Verify data in F49631/F0911 which shows whole amount posted as Gain/Loss after disposition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!