E1: 42B: Allowed Lot Status Group Not validated for Primary Location at Sales Order Entry
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: P4210
Tools Release: 9.2
Customer has set up an Allowed Lot status group (P41081) specific to order type and lot status and this lot status group is set up in the P4210 processing options.
At order entry the application allows to select the primary location with a lot status that is not included in the Allowed lot status group without any error.
For other location/lots error 0520 - This Lot is currently on Hold - is received, which is correct.
It also does correctly allow to enter the location / lot that is set up in the Allowed lot status group.
This happens with items that have a non-blank primary location but also for items that have a blank primary location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add a couple of Lot status codes to UDC 41/L
2) P41081 Set up Allowed Lot status Group for Branch and one Lot status
3) Enter allowed lot status group in P4210 processing options
4) Set up item with Non blank primary location and add various location with different lot status including one with the allowed lot status
5) P4210 Enter Sales order and Select the Primary location which has a lot status not in the allowed group
6) Note that No error is issued regarding the Lot status
7) Enter another line and select a different location also with a lot status not in the allowed group
8) Note that error 0520 – Lot is currently on Hold is issued which is correct
9) Enter another order line and select location that has allowed lot status
10) No error is issued which is correct
11) Note this can also be duplicated when the primary location is the blank location
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms