E1: 49: Shipment Weight (F4942) Is Not Updating While Ship Confirming The Order -Dual Picking And Dual UOM Turned ON
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Shipment Confirmation (P4205), if you only Change the Quantity Shipped (Lbs. Value) but not the Secondary Qty Shipped (Unit Value), then
Shipment Weight (WGTS) does NOT get updated properly in the F4942 (Shipment Details) (Usually this scenario takes place on the LAST Shipment)
Setup Must include:
1. Using a Configured Item for Sales Order
2. Item Master Dual UOM Checked
3. Item Master Dual Pick Process Checked
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to replicate:
1. Enter Sales Order for Configured Item (Dual Picking and Dual UOM Turned on at Item Master level) with quantity 150 UN and the primary LB value will be automatically updates to 11337.8685 LB based on default UOM conversions
2. WO completions happens for Configured Item for Quantity 150 UN and with actual LB value as 11330 LB
3. Related Sales Order will be updated with quantity as same as the WO completions.
4. Ship confirm the Sales order for Partial quantities. Let’ say 73UN and 5967 LB value (based on actual LB and UN conversion) , the remaining quantity 77UN will split as new line with new shipment and the balance LB value will be updated based on default UOM value i.e.
5. Validate the shipment detail information for the non shipped shipment and note down the LB value
6. Ship confirm the remaining balance quantity i.e. 77UN and update the LB value as 5815 LB as per the actual LB value.
7. Re-validate the shipment information and the LB value in shipment detail will not be updated based on the value updated during shipment confirmation screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms