E1: 42: P4210- Requirement To Have Filter For Sales Order Details While In Edit Mode
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
P4210 SO Entry
1. In P4210[Form W4210E] query for a Sales Order having more than 500 lines.
2. Highlight a line and take the Row Exit to SO Detail Revisions.
3. User now lands on Form W4210A in Edit Mode, where we again see more than 500 lines
4. Out here, if user wants to change any thing in the detail of a line(for Eg. Item A is in line number 5, 150, 300, 400), having a filter would make it easy.
5. Currently there is no way to filter on those lines.
6. The business have to manually search all those 500 lines to goto the exact item and the line number for making any changes
7. For the Client its a normal business scenario to have SO with more than 500 lines.
8. Therefore, the Requirement is to have a Filter/QBE for users to filter the sales order detail lines on items or any other details while in edit mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms