E1: 42: Batch Preference Processing Does Not Update Preference Resolution Ledger (F40300R)
(Doc ID 2423069.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch Preference Processing (R40840)
When Batch Preference Processing (R40840) is used to process Sales Commissions, the Sales Commission Records are updated, but the
Preference Resolution Ledger (F40300R) is not updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Find a previously create Sales Order that does not have sales commissions on it.
- In Batch Versions, setup a version of the Preference Selection (R40400) program that has Sales Commission Option is set to 2 (write to the Preference Resolution Ledger) on Process Ctl 3 Tab.
- Setup a version of Batch Preference Processing (R40840) that calls the Preference Selection (R40400) version you created.
- Setup a record in Preference Type 44 (Sales Commission) for the item, customer and branch plant of the sales order for a sales person code and commission percentage.
- Run Batch Preference Processing (R40840) with Data selection on the order.
- Check the Sales Detail Commissions (F42160) file in the databrowser for order and notice the commission record was added.
- Check the Preference Resolution Ledger (F40300R) in the databrowser for order and notice the commission record was NOT added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document