E1: SEC: Getting Web Client Exception Error when setting up Hyper Exit Security for more than 70 Hyper Exists
(Doc ID 2423769.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create Hyper Exit Security on a form with more than 70 Hyper Exists, the below error is displayed on JAS server - either Local Web or Web Client:
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create custom application P55001 with form W55001 where you have more than 70 Hyper Exits.
2. Access P00950 Work With User/Role Security
2. Form Exit -> Set Up Security -> Hyper Exit
3. Fill the User/Role and Application fields - click on Find and select P55001 application
4. Click to expand the "UnSecured" list
5. Expand W55001 form to get the WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document