E1: 43: P4312- Flex Accounting Fails For PO Receipt Of Change Orders
(Doc ID 2424647.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P4312 PO Receipts
In the scenario wherein the Non Stock item is being used for Change Orders, the flex accounting does not work successfully during PO Receipts.
System throws the errors Account Number Invalid along with fetch unsuccessful
1. In P40296 setup the flex for DMAAI’s 4315, 4390 to flex BU based on F0101.MCU for Ship To Address.
2. Create a purchase order for say BP 33, Ship To Address as 6087, N line type item and also link the landed cost rule to the order.
3. Also add a similar line as part of Change Order process to the same OP.
4. In the DMAAI setup notice that BP field is blank for both 4315 and 4390
5. In P0901 for BU 33 notice that only RNV account is present for 4320
6. However for BU 34, the flex accounts for both the DMAAI’s have been set.
7. In P01012 for address number 6087, MCU setup is 34.
8. Enable Flex Accounting in the P.O of both P4312 and P43291
9. First receive the base PO line with landed cost and process works successfully.
10. Notice in the journal entries review that flex accounting works successfully for the base PO line along with landed cost.
11. Now try to receive the Change Order line and notice that flex accounting fails.
12. System throws the errors Account Number Invalid along with fetch unsuccessful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document