E1: 76B: Transaction Error in Brazil Localization PO Receipts with Multiple Lines
(Doc ID 2425023.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipts (P4312)
After installing several 8.12 Brazil Localization ESUs when attempting to receive a multiline purchase order with Brazil Localization the following error occurs.
Transaction cannot be committed. It was canceled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- From the menu, select Transfers Receipt T5 (P4312 Version PURBR003)
- Find Purchase Order 92406 T5 which has 5 lines.
- Select the order and enter Opt 1 to on all 5 lines to receive them and click OK.
- Return to the Work with PO Receipts screen and click Find.
- The Select Application Failure Header Label screen is displayed. Click OK.
- The following error is displayed
- TRANSACTION ERROR
- Transaction cannot be committed. It was canceled.
- Click OK again.
- The following error is displayed:
- WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION
- There was a problem with the server while running the business function F4312EndDoc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document