E1: 75I: P4210- Unable To Create Credit Orders From History When Sales Orders Are Created In A Non GST Environment
(Doc ID 2425373.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn:On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
P4210 CO Entry
1. Situation is that SO's are being created in E1 9.0 wherein GST was NOT enabled.
2. So Invoice Numbers were only updated in F4211/F42199 and NOT F75I807.
3. Now Client is on E1 9.2 wherein GST is enabled.
4. When trying to perform a Credit Order from History for the Old SO of E1 9.0, the system throws the Error "Lines with Different Invoice Numbers" and does not allow further processing.
5. Does the system validate F75I807 for such transactions and is there a way of bypassing this Error?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document